1. Someone from my family is part of El Salvador's olympic team.
Some fantastic news hit the family yesterday. And trust me this IS major!
You know how the Olympic Games are taking place in London. This year. Context you know.
Well, if you are half as excited as I am about it I am certain you are not planning on missing the opening ceremony.
While you are chilling and cheering you will see the athletes walking and waving while wearing top designers outfits. There is Stella McCartney who designed Great Britain's, Ralph Lauren did the United States and oh wait yeah...MY SISTER! who will design my country's outfit. How cool and sweet is that? It is a rhetoric question I do know the answer. It's SUPERB.
Yes I do capitalize to emphasize my excitement.
Be sure to look for my tiny country at the opening ceremony. Somehow a little part of me will be with our national athletes. I could technically say that I am part of the team. Ok, maybe not me but my sister definitely is.
You can read about it here. It is in Spanish but you can check out the picture with my sister's presentation.
2. On a second -yet very important- point. This has to be a miracle. For some strange reason Heinz has decided he will join his running wife! I know the reason though. My hubby is into surfing and yesterday morning he went on a one on one surfing session with a surfing pro and he got his butt kicked. Not by the surfer! by the experience. He decided he needs to incorporate some cardio into his life. Lucky for him the wife is a runner.
3. I am glad I finally made it back to yoga. I even think the universe rewarded me with this decision because I won a yoga mat in a Shape's magazine contest. I never win anything. Ever. So I do embrace this God-sent gift as a pat on the back.
4. Meditation class is for free
Free stuff! Do I need to elaborate?
5. Rainy days and almond milk cappuccinos
I love rainy days, I love cappuccinos and I love almond milk. Put them all together and you will have me smiling at strangers.
That is my list for today. How about you? Is anyone from your family part of your country's Olympic team? Are you? Would you like to be?
Happy thursday everyone!